Nutrition & Functional Medicine Consultations
This programme is bespoke and suitable for you if you have some underlying medical conditions or symptoms that have been troubling you for a while. We will work for a minimum of three months to establish underlying causes of your problems and make the necessary diet / lifestyle changes to enable you to get better.
Your first initial appointment will include a thorough case review where I will asses:
- Your medical and health history, including your current symptoms and main aims
- Your current medications and supplements
- Your body systems which include: gastrointestinal, nervous, endocrine, reproductive, immune, respiratory, urinary, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, integumentary
- Any blood tests, if you have had them done within the last six months
I will also assess your current intake forms by analysing your comprehensive health history. Based on the findings of your case review and body systems assessment, I will provide you some foundational advice.
In this first initial appointment we will also discuss what further blood work or Functional Medicine testing is appropriate for you and I will order test kits to be sent out to you, if needed.
On your next assessment phase appointment I will review your further blood work or Functional Medicine testing results and explain those to you. We will discuss your individual programme and I will advise you on any supplements that are appropriate.
Further review appointments will be scheduled according to your own individual schedule to support your though the journey of healing.
New Client Registration
Please click the LivingMatrix™ image to register and complete your comprehensive health history.
- £125 - 60-90 minute first Initial Appointment including case review as set out above
- £75 - 30-45 minute Follow-up Appointments
NEW: if you are an existing client and need an in between appointments telephone consultation:
- £39 - 15 minute telephone/Skype consultation (does not include amendments to current supplement plan)
- £190 - 1 Initial & 1 Follow-up Appointment - 5% discount
- £247.50 - 1 Initial & 2 Follow-up Appointments - 10% discount
- £297.50 - 1 Initial & 3 Follow-Up Appointments - 15% discount
- South Molton Street, W1K 5SL - the nearest London underground station is Bond Street or Oxford Circus
- Fordwich Road, Fordwich, Canterbury CT2 0BN - Sturry Station is five minutes walk away
- all appointments based in London will be carried out via Skype in May and June